People Operations / HR Admin at Fullstack HQ
We're looking for a People Operations/HR Admin who will join our leadership team and drive continuous improvement for the culture and people of the organization. As our first PeopleOps hire, you will have a significant impact on our company. This person should have experience establishing either entire HR departments or key areas of an HR program such as Recruitment, Employee Engagement and Benefits. This person should also be well-versed in analytics that can help increase employee satisfaction, retention and company performance.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with the executive team to realize the company’s vision and mission
- Develop strategic People Ops plans and policies (recruiting, performance management, training, compensation etc.)
- Responsible for organizing company events that support positive team spirit, alignment, and a global focus in support of business goals
- Manage appropriate pieces of the Employee Development Review (EDR) cycle
- Provides guidance on career development and helps define job levels and career pathways in the company
- Partner with managers and executives in the Philippines to assess and make recommendations on organizational development needs
- Ensure all procedures comply with legal regulations and practices
- Benchmarks salaries and compensation for entry-level to senior and executive roles
- Executing disciplinary action against any employee violating company policies
Qualifications you have:
- Prior work experience in a fast growing organization
- Proven excellence in a senior People Ops role
- Subject matter expertise for Philippine HR laws
- Deep knowledge of performance management, culture building, recruitment, etc.
- Track record of using metrics and analytics to make data-informed decisions
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Well-organized with excellent leadership qualities
- Proven management skills with the ability to train, influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers
- Strong work ethic and initiative with a very positive attitude
- Ability to represent Fullstack HQ at conferences and events
- Sense of humor :)
Why Join Us?
At Fullstack HQ, the well-being of our employees is a great importance. We want to keep our employees happy and engaged with our office environment.
We provide great compensation, complete government mandatory benefits, 13th month pay salary, generous vacation leaves, and a full HMO plan with life insurance for loyal employees.
Our company culture is defined by 6Hs: Hardworking, Helpful, Honest, Humble, Hungry and Happy. This one-of-a-kind shared set of values that will help us accomplish our mission: delivering happiness to all of our staff, customers and partners. Our goal is for every single member of our team to achieve their greatest potential - to be happy and proud of their work. Our measure of success is the growth and accomplishments of our team. If we get that right, only great things will follow.
How to Apply:
Please send your cover letter and resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants without cover letter will not be considered.
You can check out our sites and learn more about us: